Les Residences, Val d'Isere
The LES RESIDENCES self-catering ski apartments are located in the La Daille area of Val d'Isere. The apartments are 250m from the ski lifts, and offer ski back to door access, and are close to a shopping centre.
Accommodation is in apartments spread over several buildings with 11 to 15 storeys (with lift).
Facilities - Les Residences, Val d'Isere
- Kitchenette with mini-oven in apartment type S3
- oven and dishwasher in apartment types S4 + 25
- bathroom or shower.
- Hotel service options can be added at time of booking, proceed with booking for rates:
Bed linen and towels are not automatically included, and can be added and paid for at the same time as booking your accommodation; proceed with booking for ratesCot or high chair hire for children under 2 years 5 euros/day, 15 euros/stay; baby kit hire (cot and high chair) 7 euros/day, 25 euros/stay (all subject to availability, state at time of booking and pay locally)
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
State at time of booking and pay locally when required; excluding pets
- TV hire 29 euros 1st week, 15 euros each extra week (subject to availability, TV may only have French channels)
- Pets - state and pay at time of booking, proceed for rates (max.2/apartment)
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Security deposit (200 euros), local tourist tax, utility charges based on usage during stay, end of stay cleaning charges (incurred if accommodation is not thoroughly cleaned on departure), compulsory santisation charges
Meals - Les Residences, Val d'Isere
Travelfood hampers offer a convenient way of eating well on holiday without the incovenience of having to go to the supermarket. Balanced and varied meals are prepared from fresh ingredients, ready to be reheated in a "bain-marie".
For adults (from the age of 12 years) choose from options such as "Holiday", "Gourmet", "Vegetarian Gourmet" or "Gastronomic" and for children under 12 years choose the "Child Hamper". Full details can be found by following the link to the left.