"The Lodge is one of the best located chalet hotels in Val d’Isere, sitting on the main street of this charming alpine village. A popular option for those wanting catered accommodation in a larger environment than a chalet and want to stay in the centre of Val d’Isere, the Lodge is a warm and comfortable environment to relax in after a hard days skiing. "
The Lodge - Val d'Isere, France
Situated just off Val d’Isère’s main street, The Lodge is close enough to the action to make the most of this world class resort, yet enjoys just enough distance to find a little peace and quiet. The main lift station is an easy 500 metres (approx.) walk, or even easier - is to hop on the free ski bus which stops just 200 metres away.
Pick up and drop off service available for ski hire
The spectacular ski lodge in Val d’Isere was newly refurbished for the 2016/17 season offering style and comfort for up to 86 guests. The Lodge combines the charm and comfort of a traditional Alpine ski lodge with contemporary styling and stunning interiors. Complete with a roaring fire, fabulous facilities and rustic atmosphere, the recently refurbished lodge offers some of the best hospitality in the French Alps.
The refurbishment includes an entirely new reception, bar, living area and dining room. In addition to adding 6 new bedrooms all existing bedrooms were refurbished with new beds, cupboard doors and wooden headboards with built in reading lights and plug sockets. Bathrooms will also be refurbished complete with heated mirrors.
Anyone who has previously stayed in The Lodge won’t be surprised to learn that it is a hugely popular property. Maybe it’s the facilities which give it an edge, including the brand new massage room with treatments payable in resort, a steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi, heated boot dryers, complimentary WiFi and a large terrace for sunny afternoons. The bedrooms are all en suite and come with flat screen TVs and iPod docks. Many have balconies too. For us, it is all these features, as well as the added Ski Lodge service, which will make your stay a truly memorable one.
As most rooms can be configured with either twin beds or a king-sized double bed, we will make them up as twins unless advised otherwise. The Lodge offers great value accommodation with extra beds in rooms 3, 4, 7, 104, 105, 108, 204, 205, 208, 304, 305 and 308. These rooms are also are ideal for children, when occupying the extra beds they enjoy half the adult full price making the Lodge a great choice for families.
Smaller parties of up to 10, looking for a more intimate retreat can book Chalet Cime
, which is situated in the same building as the Lodge and enjoys all the spectacular facilities it has to offer.
Features- The Lodge, Val d'Isere
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heated boot racks & ski storage
- Pre-dinner aperitifs & canapés
- Ski magazines & ski DVDs in the lounge/bar
- Lounge area with a large open fire
- Sauna, Jacuzzi & steam room
- Flat screen TVs & iPod docks in all bedrooms
Accommodation- The Lodge, Val d'Isere
Lower ground floor:
• wellness area with sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room
• massage room with treatments payable in resort
• heated ski and boot room with direct external access
• restaurant and bar
• separate WC
Rooms 1 & 2 = 2 doubles with shower and WC
Rooms 5 & 6 = 2 twins or king-sized doubles with shower and WC
Room 3 = twin or king-sized double with extra single bed, shower and WC
Rooms 4 & 7 = 2 large twins or king-sized doubles with extra single bed, shower, and WC (suitable for persons of limited mobility)
Rooms 101-103, 106, 107 = 5 twins or king-sized doubles with shower, WC and balcony
Room 104 = twin or king-sized double with extra single bed, shower, WC and balcony
Rooms 105 & 108 = 2 large twins or king-sized doubles with extra single bed, shower, WC and balcony
Room 109 = large twin or king-sized double with shower, WC and balcony
Room 110 = twin or king-sized double with shower and WC
Rooms 201-203, 206 & 207 = 5 twins or king-sized doubles with shower, WC and balcony
Room 204 = twin or king-sized double with extra single bed, shower, WC and balcony
Rooms 205 & 208 = 2 large twins or king-sized doubles with extra single bed, shower, WC and balcony
Room 209 = large twin or king-sized double with bath, WC and balcony
Rooms 210 = large twin or king-sized double with shower, WC and large balcony
Rooms 301-303, 306 & 307 = 5 twin or king-sized doubles with shower, WC and balcony
Room 304 = twin or king-sized double with extra single bed, shower, WC and balcony
Rooms 305 & 308 = 2 large twins or king-sized doubles with extra single bed, bath, WC and private balcony
Room 309 = double with shower, WC and large balcony
Room 310 = twin or king-sized double with shower, WC and large balcony
NB Please note that rooms 301 – 304 have an additional mezzanine level.
Chalet staff from this and other properties live in.
Meals - The Lodge, Val d'Isere
- Breakfast is a hearty affair with a cooked option plus pastries, ham, cheese and fruit.
- No rush! Breakfast is available until 10 am
- Delicious homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés
- Delicious freshly prepared 4 course evening meals with a choice of dishes, including a lighter option, on 6 out of 7 days
- Chocolates to accompany your coffee, if you can fit one in
- Final night celebration meal with speciality courses followed by a digestif
- Choose your own time to dine and a table size to suit you
- No wine is included with dinner but is available at a reduced price.
Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
**Important changes to catering for Ski Season 2018/19**
· 7 days of breakfast, including 6 cooked and 1 continental breakfasts.
· 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
· 6 days of aperitifs and canapés
· 6 days of 4 course evening meals including cheese board.
- Bar credit and wine are pre-bookable at an additional cost