Val d'Isère Centre Studios, Val d'Isère, France
These studios offer value for money accommodation in this prime resort. They are all well located and offer easy access to the ski lifts as well as to the bars, restaurants and Val d'Isère famous nightlife and are ideal for keen skiers wishing to be on the first lift in the morning.
Features - Val d'Isère Centre Studios, Val d'Isère
- Location: Within 2-5 minutes' walk (200-500m) of the Bellevarde or Solaise Express lifts
- Close to a bus stop for the free ski shuttle to La Daille or Le Fornet
- Studios are located in different residences but all within a short walk of the reception from where keys are collected and returned at the end of the stay.
- Included Bed linen and towel
- Please note that studios may be allocated according to the number of people in the party
Local Fees and Taxes
Refundable deposit €300 (credit card accepted)
Resort taxes €1 per person per day payable locally
Accommodation - Val d'Isère Centre Studios, Val d'Isère
Studio (A4) 22-25m² - sleeps 2-4 Living/dining room with single or double sofa beds and bunk beds or pull out beds.
Studio (C2) 18-20m² - sleeps 2 Living/dining room with double sofa bed or pull-out sofa beds.
2 Room Apartment (D5) 35-40m2 - sleeps 5 Living/dining room with sofa bed/pull out bed for 2 or 3, bedroom with double/twin bed or bunks (please specify your preference at time of booking).
All studios have kitchenette with mini oven or microwave, hot plates and a fridge. Some have TV in the lounge area, all have bath or shower room with wc and some have a balcony (please request at time of booking).
Descriptions of the apartments may vary as they are all individually owned, however the most suitable accommodation will be allocated to your party. If you have any special requests then please let us know at booking
Meals - Val d'Isère Centre Studios, Val d'Isère