Hotel Col Alto, Corvara/Colfosco, Italy
Hotel Col Alto - Corvara, Italy
For more than 70 years, the Hotel Col Alto has been welcoming guests and offering an unforgettable holiday in Alta Badia. The recently refurbished hotel offers 4 star amenities along with excellent service, Italian cooking and regional gastronomic specialities. The spa and wellness centre provides some of the best spa treatments and services in the resort. The hotel is known for its warm hospitality and family traditions, along with pleasant spacious guest bedrooms and public areas.
Features - Hotel Col Alto, Corvara
- Location: Situated at the centre of Corvara 4 minutes’ walk (400m) from the main De Boé gondola linking Corvara to the Sella Ronda.
- New lounge with log fireplace
- Games room
- Iceberg bar
- Spa and wellness centre including indoor pool, sea-salt water jacuzzi, Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, ice fountain, hydromassage foot bath Kneipp trail, heated relaxation beds, water beds and gym (free)
- Traditional and ayurvedic massages, aromatic herb bath, salt inhalation bath, beauty treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Col Alto, Corvara
- Bedrooms: 100
- All rooms are tastefully decorated in subtle colours with bath or shower, telephone, safe, satellite TV, radio, hairdryer and internet connection.
- The larger Superior rooms can accommodate up to 3 people and are ideal for couples and families with added space and comfort.
- The Junior Suite Martagon has a living room and separate bath and shower.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Col Alto, Corvara
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and 4 course evening meal with choices.
- All supported by a well-stocked wine cellar featuring prized regional wines.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, S, E, W|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet