Hotel Italia - Corvara, Italy
The Hotel Italia has been managed by the Pinter family with a lot of care and attention since it was first built ensuring their guests receive a warm welcome as soon as they walk through the door. The attractive public rooms are cosy with Alpine themed soft furnishings and decorative wooden ceilings. The café at the front of the hotel is popular with locals as well as guests and offers a perfect place to sit and relax after a day on the slopes.
Accommodation - Hotel Italia, Corvara
- No. of rooms: 44
- All rooms have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and balcony.
- Superior and single rooms are available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Facilities - Hotel Italia, Corvara
- Location: In the centre of Corvara, 4 minutes’ walk from the Boe gondola and ski school meeting place.
- Cosy stube
- Private cinema and TV room
- Spa with indoor pool, bio and Finnish saunas, whirlpool, steam bath and relaxation zone (open 3-7pm)
- Massages and treatments (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
Meals - Hotel Italia, Corvara
- Buffet breakfast.
- 4 course evening meal with choice of menu including a salad buffet.
- Gala dinner once a week.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.