Hotel Brunella - Kronplatz, Italy
Enjoying a central location, guests are well cared for by Giorgio and his family at this typical friendly mountain style hotel. The Brunella provides a great base for those wanting good food and a warm and convivial environment after a day on the slopes.
Kronplatz is part of the famous South Tyrol and the Dolomiti Superski area and is known for its modern ‘state-of-the-art’ lifts, guaranteed snow and breathtaking 360º views of the Dolomite Mountains.
Accommodation - Hotel Brunella, Kronplatz
No. of rooms: 30
- Warmly decorated rooms with shower, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and balcony.
- Family rooms can take 4 people where the beds are bunk beds.
- Safe facility at reception.
Cable or satellite programmes
Facilities - Hotel Brunella, Kronplatz
- Location: Situated just above the village's central square, 400m to the Skitrans Bronta gondola, 700m to the Miara gondola. The FREE resort ski bus stops just outside the hotel.
- Dining room, cosy stube
- Lounge area with satellite TV
- Bar also open to the public.
Meals - Hotel Brunella, Kronplatz
Buffet breakfast where cooked eggs are made freshly on request.
3 course evening meal with choice including a vegetable and salad buffet.