Hotel Miravalle, Sauze D'Oulx
The comfortable Miravalle is one of Sauze d’Oulx’s most popular hotels, thanks to its friendly, relaxed ambience and great location in the pretty Old Town, within easy reach of the ski area. You can be at the ski bus stop or riding up the Clotes chairlift in just minutes, ready for a day on the slopes.
Evenings at the Miravalle are for relaxing in the sauna and soaking in the whirlpool before your 3-course evening meals in the restaurant, which has beautiful panoramic views of the Susa valley. The staff are the stars of the Miravalle and their food and service is exemplary – far exceeding its 3-star rating. And if you need to keep an eye on the pennies, our full board package makes for a great value stay to boot.
Features - Hotel Miravalle, Sauze D'Oulx
- 10 minute walk to Clotes chailift
- 2 minute walk to resort centre
- 1 minute walk to ski bus stop
- Cosy Restaurant with panoramic valley views
- Comfortable Lounge and Bar areaar/lounge with small satellite TV corner with some English speaking channels (BBC1, ITV1, BBC News)
- Sun terrace
- Sauna & whirlpool
- Satellite TV
Accommodation - Hotel Miravalle, Sauze D'Oulx
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Head-to-head twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two single beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
Meals - Hotel Miravalle, Sauze D'Oulx
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 2-course lunch at the Capanna Kind or Chalet Molino restaurant on the slopes
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinner included ·
- unlimited free drinks with dinner to be consumed only in the restaurant (wine, fruit juice and water) · afternoon tea/coffee and cake (4.30-5.30pm)