Aspen Mountain Lodge, Aspen
The Aspen Mountain Lodge is in an ideal location in Aspen Town centre, just a short 8 minute walk to the gondola and right by a ski shuttle bus stop to take you to the other 3 ski resorts. The rooms are of a good size and incredibly clean and comfortable, each with a small fridge, bathrobes and internet access. There is a good continental breakfast included complete with a waffle maker, and a hot tub and pool for guests to use.
Features - Aspen Mountain Lodge, Aspen
- In the heart of Aspen Town, 8 minutes walk to the gondola
- Well sized, great value rooms with two queen beds
- A good continental breakfast included and pool and hot tubs
- By a ski shuttle bus stop to take you to the three other resorts
- Perfect for those who ski head during the day and are out and about in the evenings
Accommodation - Aspen Mountain Lodge, Aspen
All rooms have wet bar with small refrigerator, bath robes, cable TV, VCR, stereo and coffee maker
Standard Room – sleeps 2-4: with two queen beds or a queen bed and double sofa bed, on the ground floor and open onto the common guest area.
Superior Room – sleeps 2-4: two queen beds or a queen bed and double sofa bed, on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the lodge
Superior Balcony Room – sleeps 2-4: as per Superior Rooms but with additional balcony
Deluxe King Room – sleeps 2-4: on the 4th floor and with a king bed, double sofa bed and Jacuzzi bath
Meals - Aspen Mountain Lodge, Aspen
- Continental breakfast included