Rabbit Ears Motel, Steamboat
The guest who stay at the Rabbit Ears Motel love it! The rooms are easily of 3 star standard – if not better – and the position is superb right by the centre of Steamboat Town and the free ski shuttle bus stops just outside. It loses points for the facilities, apart from the breakfast room there are no facilities - although there are hot springs directly across the road which guests of the Rabbit Ears get at a discount. Don’t be put off by the name or the fact it’s a motel, this is a great little property and one of the friendliest too.
Features - Rabbit Ears Motel, Steamboat
- Central location in downtown Steamboat
- 10 minutes' ride by bus to ski area
- Ski shuttle bus stops outside
- Free outdoor parking
Accommodation - Rabbit Ears Motel, Steamboat
65 bedrooms. All bedrooms have a private bath, shower, WC, cable TV, hairdryer, coffee-making facilities and small fridge.
- Double rooms - sleep 2: With one queen bed.
- Standard rooms - sleep 2-4: With two queen beds.
Meals - Rabbit Ears Motel, Steamboat
- Free American continental breakfast