Save on your ski holiday this season by choosing an all-inclusive holiday and paying everything upfront and in sterling. Club Med ski holidays include all-inclusive board plus lift pass and ski lessons so you don’t need to pay for anything once in resort. There’s no need to worry about exchange rates or changing up money before your holiday as everything is included in your Club Med package – even lunch and après drinks!
Club Med ski holidays are designed so that you don’t need to worry about anything during your week away. Club Med does all the hard work for your so you can kick back and truly relax on your ski holiday. The properties are located in a large selection of top European ski resorts across France, Italy and Switzerland including Tignes, La Plagne, Chamonix, Cervinia and St Moritz. Our most popular Club Med resorts are Club Med Val Thorens, Club Med Val d’Isere and Club Med Peisey Vallandry.
Club Med have in-house ski and snowboard rental shops
What’s included in an all-inclusive Club Med ski holiday?
The slopes and a Club Med resorts is all you need for a perfect week in the mountains. Everything you need is under one roof and Club Med staff are always around to assist guests.
- Flights, accommodation and transfers
- All alcoholic and soft drinks, including house cocktails and specialist coffees (excluding Champagne and premium brands)
- Gourmet full board cuisine including breakfast, lunch, after ski snacks, pre-dinner snacks and dinner. Selected Club Med properties have speciality restaurants that you can book into for your evening meal, plus selected resorts have exclusive mountain restaurants so you can enjoy lunch on the mountain rather than coming back to the hotel.
- All day ski or snowboard lessons for all abilities.
- 6 day lift pass, usually for the full area.
- Non-ski activities & evening entertainment (depending on the resorts), including swimming, fitness classes, snowshoeing, indoor rock climbing and shows.
- Kids Club in selected resorts from 4-17 years. Childcare for children from 3 years in available in limited ski resorts for an extra charge.
Why Club Med is the easiest ski holiday ever
From ski in – ski out properties to in house rental shops to flexible dining, every feature of a Club Med holiday has been developed to make guest’s all-inclusive experience as carefree as can be. Sit back and watch our fantastic Club Med videos to get a feel for an all-inclusive holiday. For more information on any of these holidays call one of our sales experts on the phone number above or email here.